Sunday, August 11, 2013

lavender + love


as I wrote in my first experience with Young Living Essential Oils (YLEO), lavender was the prime miracle worker that helped me believe essential oils work.

lavender is one of the most versatile oils.

I've applied it...
+ on my daughter's lower abdomen and lower back to boost her immune system to help ease her discomfort from her UTI.
+ on my husband's wrists and the tops of his hands to ease his wrist pain from using the computer too much.
+ on my feet for calming
+ on my baby's skin for redness and itchiness (diluted with coconut oil)
+ on bruises to help the skin recover quickly
+ onto a damp washcloth in the dryer for fresh-smelling laundry (instead of dryer sheets)

we never go a day without using lavender in some way + it smells so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment